Our range of resin movement trays has grown from customer requests to become on of the most comprehensive ranges available, currently consisting of over 160 sizes and designs to work with scales from 10mm to 30mm. All the trays are designed to a common standard, which allows you to combine the many different styles together in a single army while maintaining a uniform look and feel.
Why Resin Trays?
We think that resin trays are superior to plastic or wooden trays because:
- They do not 'flex' as plastic trays do, which can lead to paint chipping or flicking off
- The edges are ready textured, making them quick and easy to paint to a tabletop standard, but still easy to add extra details if desired
As well as the unpainted finish, we offer all of our trays painted in 4 standard colour schemes :
- Grey/stone edges (over black undercoat) with static grass
- Grey/stone edges (over black undercoat) with green flock
- Brown/sand edges (over brown undercoat) with green flock
- Brown/earth edges (over brown undercoat) with static grass
Custom Sizes or Finishes
Our range has been developed to meet the needs of our customers, if you have a requirement for a size that we do not currently produce, please contact us
and we can discuss adding your size to the range. Similarly, if you want painted trays, but our standard colour schemes do not fit in with your figures we are happy to look into accommodating custom requests.